Tandberg Data's BizNAS R400 offers an unlimited world of customization and open-source applications for small and medium-sized business, remote offices, departments, and workgroups. This sleek 4-bay 1U Rackmount unit allows users to add up to four 3.5" or 2.5" SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD disks.
- Built for Professional Applications - Industrial-grade hardware, robust software, and solid performance for maximum usability and longevity
- Resilience - Hot-swappable disks and multiple RAID choices for optimum capacity, fault-tolerance, performance, expandability, and migration
- Built-In Data Protection & Disaster Recovery Tools - Protect and recover BizNAS storage and its operating system, plus any shared data on the network using cloud, disk, another BizNAS, or RDX removable disk technology
- High-Performance Architecture - An Intel Dual-Core Processor, Dual GbE LAN Interfaces, and USB 3.0 deliver solid responsiveness
- Easy to Manage & Use via BizNAS Information Center - Powerful-yet-simple web-based user interface provides remote control and administration without unnecessary clutter
- Cross-Platform Compatibility - Share data across Windows, Mac, Linux, and iSCSI, as well as iOS, Android and Blackberry via Dropbox or client app
- iSCSI Block-Level Storage - Fast, flexible, and secure storage, ideal for virtualized servers
- Dropbox Gateway - Centralize, monitor, and protect Dropbox cloud storage accounts in real time
- Open System - Built on Debian Linux for infinite customization by Linux aficionados and system integrators
2 yrs AdEx by Manufactuer 5x9
- Model: TN-R400-0
- Shipping Weight: 16kilos
- Manufactured by: Tandberg Data
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 April, 2013.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage